Hours of operations: M-F, 8a - 5p (For holiday schedule, please contact us)
City Commission Meetings are the 3rd Monday of each month with the exception of January and February when the meetings are held on the 4th Monday. The meetings are at 6:30pm in the counsel chambers located at City Hall.
The City Secretary Division administers legislative processes including:
- Agenda development
- Budgetary, secretarial and research support for City Council
- Legal notifications and advertising in accordance with State Law
- Administration of appointments, agendas, minutes,
- Municipal elections
The City Secretary is the Official Records Manager of the City of Hitchcock.
The Code of Ordinances is maintained by Municipal Code.
The City Secretary's office is also responsible for:
- new application and renewal of liquor licenses
- ALL OTHER PERMITS ARE ISSUED THROUGH THE POLICE DEPARTMENT