main: (409) 986-9702
fax: (409) 986-6260
Hours of operations:
The Municipal Court’s business hours are:
Mondays 8:00-5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays 8:00a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Thursdays 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Fridays from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. with the exception of the holidays.
Your appearance date is indicated on your citation. If you have been released on bond, your appearance date is set on the bond. You should contact the court on or before the scheduled court date on your citation. All juveniles must appear in open court with a parent or legal guardian. If you fail to make prior arrangements or fail to appear in court on the appearance date, the court may issue a warrant for your arrest. You may also be charged with an additional offense of failure to appear.
In order to assure a safe and appropriate environment in the courtroom, you should wear appropriate attire and be well groomed. The following dress code must be followed when attending court sessions.
- You must wear shoes.
- No tank tops or muscle shirts or shirts with obscene or derogatory pictures or phrases.
- No shorts or cut-offs allowed.
- All shirts are to be tucked in.
- Caps/hats are to be removed when entering the courtroom.
- No weapons of any type are allowed in the courtroom. Purses, briefcases, backpacks, or bags of any type may be searched by the bailiff or security officer.