FEMA posted new files for the Elevation Certificate and the Floodproofing Certificate for Non-Residential Structures that reflect a new expiration date of November 30, 2022.
You may access the forms at the following locations on the FEMA website:
- Elevation Certificate and Instructions: https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/160
- Floodproofing Certificate for Non-Residential Structures: https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/2748
- National Flood Insurance Program: Publications: https://www.fema.gov/national-flood-insurance-program-publications
- Post Disater Clean Up: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSFEMA/bulletins/2994208
- Post-Hurricane Flood Message: https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSFEMA/bulletins/29996bd
- How to File Flood Insurance Claim (Spanish)