Utility Billing is responsible for performing all accounting functions related to utility billing for water, sewer, and garbage services. For questions regarding your utility bill contact our Utility Billing Clerk at (409)986-5591 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turning On Utilities
The following is the required deposit for turning on water, sewer, and garbage:
- Residential $250.00 Click Here For Service Application
- Commercial $500.00
Paying Your Bill
Utility payments may be made by using one of the following payment options:
- In person at Hitchcock City Hall during regular business hours.
- On-line Payment Service.
- Pay by Mail- Payments may be mailed to 7423 Hwy. 6, Hitchcock, TX 77563 . Remember to include the bottom portion of your utility bill along with a check, cashier’s check, or money order. Please do not send cash.
- 24-hour bill payment drop box – A drop box is located in the parking lot of City Hall.
- Pay by phone at (833)282-0826
|Department Name||First Name||Last Name||Profession||Phone|