To Submit a Public Records Request

To submit an open records request; fill out the form then download, print, and sign. You may scan and email it to the City Secretary, at or mail it to P.O. Box 48,  Hitchcock TX, 77563, or bring it into the office at 8102 Hwy 6 Hitchcock, Texas 77563.
If you require assistance call The City Secretary at 409-986-5591.