The City of Hitchcock has adopted City Ordinances specifically designed to address nuisance issues. Our goal is make our city a safer and cleaner place to live, through a collaborative effort between the city and all it's citizens in our community. The City of Hitchcock does this by engaging the community and working towards voluntary compliance with our residents.
What We Do
We work with residents, businesses, neighborhood associations, public services agencies and other City departments to:
- Facilitate voluntary compliance with Hitchcock City ordinances and codes.
- Bring properties into compliance through abatement and fines.
- Empower community self-help programs.
- Develop public outreach programs.
File a Request
- You may use the online form to report a code violation using Code Compliance Request Form
- Contact the Code Enforcement Department directly at (409)986-5559 and report a violation.